Your gift to Guardians of the Rainforest makes a tangible difference in the fight to save species, care for communities and protect our planet. We thank you for your support!
Guarding Our Forests
Rainforest Trust Conservation Guardians work tirelessly in dangerous conditions to patrol and secure our protected areas. Their critical role requires surveying land, clearing invasive species, monitoring wildlife populations, removing snares and traps, preventing illegal logging and more.
Help our Guardians carry out their important work to protect habitat, save endangered species and care for communities by donating today. Your generous gift will:
- Supply uniforms to keep Guardians comfortable and protected in the field.
- Provide technology like handheld data collection devices.
- Conduct training programs to assist in better collection of data.
- Deliver Guardian kits that contain solar lanterns, water bottles, carabiners and other items needed in the field.
Habitat for Hundreds of
25 Million +
30 + Years of
WHY SAVE RAINFOREST?
- Rainforests produce between 20-30% of the world’s oxygen.
- 70% of the known cancer fighting plants exist only in the rainforest.
- The majority of the world’s plants and animals are found in rainforests.
- Deforestation releases as much carbon as the entire global transportation sector each year.
Protecting the most threatened tropical forests.
Our unique, cost-effective conservation model for protecting endangered species has been implemented successfully for over 30 years. Protection requires swift action, and we implement scientifically-based conservation plans that are not only timely, but also resilient and sustainable. With your support, we work tirelessly to permanently protect rainforests and other vital habitat throughout the world.
Rainforest Trust is a registered 501(c)(3) • EIN: 13-3500609
Rainforest Trust does not sell or share donor information with other organizations.
Header photo: Discovering the Togo Slippery Frog. Courtesy of Herp Conservation Ghana.